Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

models

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2022, 09:39 PM by FuXurY.)

I believe that the use of cl_minmodels 1 should be prohibited, as this eliminates zm and ct skin. This makes it easier to target zm and makes it easier to shoot.

There is no way of you telling, whether a player is using this command or not. You may speculate, but there is no way of proving it.
Asking for a demo wouldn't work either, as the command is localized, and if somebody would be asked to take a screenshot, they could just quickly switch it back to the original models.
The best solution for this would be to disable the command altogether, which is possible.

I think this command it’s useless in swarm mod because you can’t see the zombie class
I might be a boomer,witch or venom and you can easily die

(10-06-2022, 12:34 AM)HoldMyGroza Wrote: I think this command it’s useless in swarm mod because you can’t see the zombie class
I might be a boomer,witch or venom and you can easily die

True, i use it and i pay the price of dieing to boomers on a regular basis

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 05:06 AM by Supremee.)

It might be very usefull but it will always be useless because -as quickyu and groza said- you cant see zombies and probably wont have time to react and run away so you are gonna pay the price with headshots for a whole round

Though Removing/Disabling that command isnt a bad idea

My Solution For Problems with Hitboxes is

You need to know where the Hitbox is for every zombie

Deimos in chest and Venom in Right side of his head