Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 07:59 PM by smile.)

-Your real name: Valerij.
-Your age: 23 soon 24
-what do you do exactly in life: I am working,going to gym,traveling. 
-Where in the world you live: United Kingdom.
-How do you spend your free time: to be honest i dont have much of a free time,but when i do i spent it with family or frends by playing volleyball,camping.
-What's the place that you always find your self comfortable in: Home of course.
-Do you like school: I hated it so much but thank god i finished it couple years ago.
-What're your favorites songs/games: My favorite songs:Filatov of karas -Time won't wait;  Don;t be so shy; Tell it to my heart. games: cs 1.6; cs go; Left 4 dead; Euro truck simulator; Need For Speed Most Wanted; Sniper Elite. Gta v.
-What're your favorite meals: Sushi,home made apple pie.
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why: USA- Kansas. I want to visit this country and especially that city  called kansas  because of the series Supernatural that i watched. There is many interesting and beautiful places.
-Your social information: skype:pokemonas 24 /Discord: ★彡[Sm1l3]彡★#7170

-What do you think about our server:Server is really nice but got its - and +.
-How long you've been playing cs: I been playing cs since i was 13.
-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod: zombie swarm/old school.
-what is most thing you like in server: There's a lot  supervisors that keep the server clean from cheaters/abusers.
-What is your best weapon: Auga lvl 50.
-What new updates you wanna see in future: New zombies with new abilities; New and good  guns that you can upgrade for lower level,that would be easier for new pople to level up.

Thanks for reading -_-

Hi Valera, nice to meet you. I hope we will continue to have a great relationship on the server Smile

Hello Valerij
Nice to meet you,Hope you enjoy at our community

Hello Valerij, I am glad to meet you, hope you will enjoy your stay!

Hello Valerij, glad you joined our community, enjoy the server and go gain those levels!

Frenchcore and hardstyle. Gym and jim. Hard work and effort!

Hi smile, hope you enjoy your stay here and find new friends.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

Slava Valerij Big Grin Have fun here