Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Suggestions - B3RLIN

1. Bring Back Armored zombie instead of Venom - Agree/Disagree
2. Bring back Force Field Grenade(SG) (Force Field Grenade » Makeserver.ru - Все для Вашего Сервера) - Agree/Disagree

[B.S.F.] B3RLIN known in cs-gamers as Swarm - Berlin

1. I believe that the zombie that acts like a 'shield' or becomes immune for a short period of time basically already is an armored zombie. One thing I would like to see, however, is this zombie still being able to attack after its ability is activated and it not being able to be frozen when it is immune.
2. Considering that some parts of the gameplay are already unbalanced, I believe that incorporating force field grenades would be a terrible idea. You could easily avoid zombie confrontation and, especially higher level players, would have way easier opportunity to avoid getting killed.

This thing shouldn’t be added in server,humans class doesn’t need more buffs but zombie are weak against humans like when a zombie it’s frozen it can still get damaged,tank also isn’t an option for beating the round
Also spawn kill its big problem

(This post was last modified: 30-05-2022, 05:09 PM by -ExTazY-.)

Hmmmmmm,
As Frost said Venom is already some kind of armored zombie. But replacing armored zombie with venom is terrible idea since, the venom is the only zombie that is able to hold up against Humans. The main problem is that almost all swarm players only think about Humans gameplay and want more and more weapons, grenades, knifes, etc.
Since the last added weapons made the Humans able to stand even better against zombies it's pretty shit to add more weapons. Me as a noob, was able to hit 600kills in just few rounds.
In this case we should buff alot zombies like Example:
-2x or 3x higher HP on tank. + no tank spawn limit (means multiple Tank zombies can spawn at once)
-Venom godmode improved. (means immune to everything: Freeze, mp5 hits, xm hits, etc)
-Witch less reload time + faster moving and even gravity
-Charger fully immune to fire and freeze nade
-Splinter 200hp damage
-Higher Boomer Explode radius
-Chainsaw zomibe won't loose speed when he gets hit by an bullet.

And alot more. This is just my personal opinion.
And from me an no go for your suggestions

[Image: b_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_1_0.png]

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]

@[V12|Q7}-ExTazY these are suggestions 😋