Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

help

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2022, 12:58 PM by mohmaed.)

Hello, I clearly saw your rejection of the previous topic, but before I took this ban, many supervisor try to help me solve this problem, but unfortunately their attempt ended in failure, especially you Frost when I asked for your help. but These attempts ended in failure too and got banned twice for the same reason, but when I got banned for the third time, I and decided to try again, but I succeeded after I lifted the ban. You Frost, and supervisors are supposed to help the players when needed, and I've learned from my mistakes, so unblock me and forgive me because this is the real supervisor who helps the players with their big problems. After solving them they should be forgiven. This is the definition of a true admin, so I ask that you forgive me.

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2022, 10:49 AM by -ExTazY-.)

Hello,

If you mean this: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1003
Frost clearly said that you failed to provide wg.
Which is 1 week ban (https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=371)
And it's not our problem if playes do not read rules and get shocked when they get banned. Without knowing why.
Reason Failed to provide WG means that you did not made the WG scan when admins asked to do so. WG scan has to be made once admins ask (without leaving game) otherwise there is no use of it.... and will be marked as "Failed to Provide WG"

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2022, 12:47 PM by mohmaed.)

I SAID.I didnt know how i download that.and frost try help me 3 times when i need him on "discord"to fing a solution to this problem.I don't need to be reminded to read the server rules because I read it.and i know all steps for download wargod scan.And I've read all the steps to download Warbirds and there is no room that says when you go to the web page you have to wait a few minutes when it took so long I thought it would never load.And after every time I told Frost that I ended up failing, I told him that the website says just a moment, and after the third time when I said that this site says the same thing, he just kept quiet. But that doesn't mean I blame Frost because he's a great supervisor because he helped me so much.

We, supervisors, are not constantly glued to the problems associated with 'CSGamers'. Many times when players message me, I am preoccupied with something else, and I prefer to prioritize my work and/or studies over CSG matters. You can't possibly expect us to be able to respond immediately at all times, as if CSG is all that is in our lives.

Either way, it is your own responsibility to ensure that you fully understand the server rules, check if the WG scan is working properly and making sure you can do the scan before joining the server, just to ensure that you can quickly open the program and do the scan each time you are asked for it by an admin. As for the waiting time, it takes me only around 10 seconds to access the site, so I don't know why you have to wait multiple minutes for that.

I have changed my mind, and I will give you one more chance. But do note that this will be your only chance, and that you will not be unbanned next time if and when you will be banned for this exact reason.

- Thread closed.