[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: NoT HoldMyGroza
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Reason: 'not respecting'
[AMXBans] Duration: '1 day'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:594701066'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '**.**.***.***'
[AMXBans] ===============================================
4. Proof (demo or screenshot):https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/DxgBJGVr/file.html 

I had to be muted instead of getting a 1 day block. The supervisor does not know the times of the sentences and how they are applied.

1.I know every rule here and I banned you because I am a trial supervisor and owner didn’t put all acces at my account
2.Are you kidding me,You insulted me 2 times in a row and for what just because I used a gun
Childish act

If you don't have the privilege to put a GAG on, you can always call another supervisor and he will do it.

You was swearing last night and i took it as joke
And @MYCKEY I talk to frost and he told me what to do with them

Hello there,
First off all i would like to say try don't to start conflicts with the staff members for such silly things like guns, in any case i think Groza acted rash and the ban time is pretty overlap , he should gagged you or atleast choose an appropiate time for the ban. I will revoke the ban , but keep in mind to don't inflict conflicts in the future.
Thread closed.

(18-05-2022, 02:13 PM)HoldMyGroza Wrote: You was swearing last night and i took it as joke
And @MYCKEY I talk to frost and he told me what to do with them

I didn't specifically told you to ban them for insulting, I told you that it should be left as the last resort when it comes to banning somebody for their profanity.
Also, you should not ban people for 1 day when it comes to profanity and even if you cannot resort to other means, ban them for 2 hours maximum and then inform me or ALiVe to change the reason on amxbans according to the punishment you intended to issue.