Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

SuperVisor Apply

You must be at least 16 years old.+
      * You must be an active player in the server.+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 3 months.+
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.-
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.-
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
      * You must have a moderate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).+
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
      * You must be willing to attend any scheduled staff meetings.+
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname:[RO] OmarMlek
        * Your Discord:Eren Yeager#2527
        * Your age: 18
        * Your timezone: UTC+2:00 Cairo
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=996
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: idont remember i reported a big while ago
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: ban/kick/slap/slay outlawers and help the server to be a better place!
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker):https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BRO%5D%20OmarMlek/212.237.61.195:27015/
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? Yes i can speak Arabic
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): No iam sorry
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? yes i know amx_ban/slap/slay/kick/amxmodmenu,i have expereinced in a swarm server and zombie nightmare
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage.No but i will learn how to use it soon
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? i want to become supervisor to help this server be a better place,i think i should be accepted bec i filled most of the requirements and iam expereinced
        * What can you bring to the community? Order
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? about 2 hours cant play alot until wendesday bec of exams
        * How long have you been in this community so far?2-3 years

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2022, 12:19 AM by MYCKEY.)

I think there are enough supervisors on the server as it is, plus I've noticed that many people fill these positions because of the admin privileges they get. From my side -

- from me, it doesn't look like u want to take this seriously looking at the application. Also, the introduction was probably only made so u can link it here.

Hello there,
I think at the moment we have enough staff members, that taked aside you filled introduction only to fullfill the requirement and that introduction you made really without taking any off your time, also in 30 days time you have active time off 5 minutes in the server. Anyway try to be more active and next time trying take more off your time filling the aplications.
Rejected.
Thread closed.