Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor application

(This post was last modified: 29-03-2022, 05:55 PM by MYCKEY.)

11      1.

* You must be at least 16 years old. (+ 21)
       * You must be an active player in the server. (+)
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 3 months. (+)
       * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. (+)
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. (+)
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. (+)
       * You must be experienced as an Admin. (+)
       * You must have a moderate understanding of English. (+)
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). (+-) I have banned some rule-breakers, and I've reported a few players to the server supervisor 
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. (+) https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=931
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.(+)

* Your in-game nickname: MYCKEY
         * Your Discord: MYCKEY#8049
         * Your age:  21
         * Your timezone: Time zone in Lithuania GMT +2
         * Link to your introduction thread: - https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=931
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: - I write personally to supervisors about rule-breakers.
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: -Supervisor is the person who has to know all the rules best because he is the one Supervising the server. Supervisor duties are such as: Keep a track on the rule breakers , helping server players if they need it. He must know the admin commands and how to use them, Help the server grow. He has to be willing to spend time on the server and be active.
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): - https://www.gametracker.com/player/MYCKE...195:27015/
         * Can you manage other languages besides English? - I speak English, Russian, Polish and Lithuanian.
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): - Of course I will contribute, although I am currently a simple player who bought S.Admin and I help many players with their problems if they need it and of course if I am able to help.
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? -  have some experience with these commands, but it's been a while since I've used them, but I'm slowly starting to remember what commands do what, and there's also a person on the server who is helping me a little bit with these programs, so that I don't have any problems in future.
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage.  - Yes, I know this program and its purpose too, especially since I detected a cheater on the server with the help of this program and reported it to Frost and Alive.
         * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? - I have been playing on this server for what seems to me to be enough time to know what's going on, and I can say that I'm suitable for this position because I'm active in the game, I'm friendly with one of the supervisors and I know how the job works and his stories, especially since I'm an adult and I have a head on my shoulders to make sure that there is no nonsense on the server, both on the players' and on mine. As for myself, I am a responsible person with my own goals, so I can handle this position in order to help the server.
         * What can you bring to the community? - I think the same thing I'm giving now, to help players if they need it, to keep the server free of cheters.
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? - I spend about 3-4 hours a day on the server, sometimes more depending on the day.
         * How long have you been in this community so far? - About 3 months and in that time I really learned a lot and met a lot of great people.

Recomendation ++ from me

Nah, From Me (Killer's Know better why)

RAZ07 - Theory

+rep from me
He's active, and a good child, talk's a lot, always keeps a good mood up, knows his place, understands his rights and knows the rules well.

I'm mister body catcher, Slaughter Gang soul snatcher

Ain't no regular F-150, this a fuckin' Raptor ~

+vouch, I vouch him for a good supervisor because he's a good and polite person and I think that he will fulfill a supervisor's duty and I also think that he has a lower chance of abusing supervisor powers (Commands) because of his kind personality.

+

Mature and a regular on the server, humble and always polite
Nothing bad to say about them tbh

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

++, he helped a lot when I came to the server. He's one of the most active players, he's not doing nonsense.

agreed, great pacany, friendly, talkative

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2022, 04:12 PM by Frost.)

Hello!

Considering that the overwhelming majority are vouching for you, we have decided to give you a chance to prove yourself worthy in the 'Supervisor' role. Please read all the rules attentively and make sure that you are fully aware of all the AMX commands.

You will be contacted with directly shortly with further details.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.