Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

AWP/SCOUT

I think we should add upgrades for AWP and SCOUT weapons. Many of the weapons are good in all sorts of ways, so I think these weapons would be great for the game, especially when they are not available, which would be something new for the server. Awp, you could make like a rapid-fire sniper rifle that shoots fast and does good damage to zombies. Scout, you could make a scoped pistol that shoots just as fast and does just as much damage to zombies. These updates would add some variety to players' choices.

(21-02-2022, 01:39 PM)MYCKEY Wrote: I think we should add upgrades for AWP and SCOUT weapons. Many of the weapons are good in all sorts of ways, so I think these weapons would be great for the game, especially when they are not available, which would be something new for the server. Awp, you could make like a rapid-fire sniper rifle that shoots fast and does good damage to zombies. Scout, you could make a scoped pistol that shoots just as fast and does just as much damage to zombies. These updates would add some variety to players' choices.

+

(21-02-2022, 01:39 PM)MYCKEY Wrote: I think we should add upgrades for AWP and SCOUT weapons. Many of the weapons are good in all sorts of ways, so I think these weapons would be great for the game, especially when they are not available, which would be something new for the server. Awp, you could make like a rapid-fire sniper rifle that shoots fast and does good damage to zombies. Scout, you could make a scoped pistol that shoots just as fast and does just as much damage to zombies. These updates would add some variety to players' choices.

++

(21-02-2022, 01:39 PM)MYCKEY Wrote: Manau, kad turėtume pridėti AWP ir SCOUT ginklų atnaujinimus. Daugelis ginklų yra geri įvairiais būdais, todėl manau, kad šie ginklai puikiai tiktų žaidimui, ypač kai jų nėra, o tai būtų kažkas naujo serveriui. Awp, galite sukurti kaip greitašaudį snaiperio šautuvą, kuris greitai šaudo ir daro didelę žalą zombiams. Skautai, galėtumėte sukurti taiklinį pistoletą, kuris šaudo taip pat greitai ir daro tiek pat žalos zombiams. Šie atnaujinimai pakeistų žaidėjų pasirinkimą.

++

agreed

Also, the number of AS50 Holy ul bullets should be increased to at least 20, because 10 is definitely not enough. And a bigger dmg would be needed, because when shooting from further afield very small dmg.

++

I'm mister body catcher, Slaughter Gang soul snatcher

Ain't no regular F-150, this a fuckin' Raptor ~

Maybe it's time to revive this topic Big Grin However, many agree that these weapons would be a great addition to the game and at the same time diversify the player's choice of weapons and maps, at least in the old days of awp/scout it was often because of these weapons that everyone would play the de_westwood map.

Awp/scout upgrade should have at least 1 (we have a50 but it’s weak because it have 10 ammo only)
But the main thing that here should be added its a knife upgrade and buffing zombies class, they are weak

I can agree with you on this. but I think sniper upgrades are not the only thing we need right now, adding op snipers or at least very high damage and easy-to-use ones would make playing as a zombie even worse than it is already so we should somehow buff them.
I also think we need some new knife/pistol upgrades since the knives are way too weak looking at them (1 does knockback which is not too consistent and the other one is almost not used at all). There are so many knives that we could add which would make it viable to play with or at least feel better to use. Also, we need some new pistols, the only one that is being used right now is the shooting star because the other ones are weak compared to this one, we should either swap some of the ones we have now with better ones or add a new one.