Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Ban Appeal

Dear owners
         Im writing this appeal again so that you will unban my brother from the server (lol he wrote an appeal already wtf is this english XD)* .I know my friend Foxy l PrIMe got banned again but please...please
unban him. Because of him i am also not able to play with my nickname as the ip got banned. Me and him play on the same computer
and that's the reason i cannot play as well.
I request that you unban the nickname Foxy l PrIMe again please. As a proof i have sent you the dem file.
Please dont accuse me for my brother's actions and i swear he will not cheat ever again..
dem file:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hhh0c9z5svrvo6i/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2021, 08:38 PM by -ExTazY-.)

Hi there,

I do not know who played you or your brother. But for sure you or your brother used Aimbot.
I have just checked the demo you sent me and who ever played he had some hotkeys on the Aimbot, to turn on and off the auto-aim.
Not only auto-aim is to see in the demo, also trigger bot since, as human the player turns fast to the zombie direction and shoots automatically.

In the demo: (Few proofs)
From 01:17:00 - 01:22:00 auto-aim
From 14:17:62 - 14:20:00 is crealy possible to see 100% auto-aim and trigger bot.

-Declined.
-Thread Closed.

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]